For this reason, general management constantly pursues the improvement of its Quality Management System, requiring that all Zintek operational divisions observe and apply the following corporate guidelines:
- Guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Constantly improve the Company Quality Management System;
- Comply with all currently effective regulations, standards and laws that may be applied to the company business;
- Improve competitive levels on the market;
- Optimize the training of new human resources – both internal and external – at every level;
- Ensure company quality standards for all services provided.
The CEO commits to formally defining the policies and goals the division heads must pursue in their operations: the CEO has entrusted the Management Representative for Quality with the task of managing the current Company Quality Management System, with the objective of constant improvement.
Furthermore, the Management Representative for Quality was granted the necessary organizational freedom and authority to perform the following tasks:
- Promote actions to prevent the provision of non-compliant services;
- Identify and record problems concerning the quality of services provided;
- Initiate, propose and offer solutions via pre-established channels;
- Check that solutions are implemented.
Informing and involving the staff, making it aware of the importance of its role in the company, are ongoing general management tasks and offer further proof of the management’s intention to reach pre-set quality goals.