Born in 1955 in Genoa, where he obtained his architectural degree in 1981.
From 1983 to 1999, he worked with the Renzo Piano Building Workshop where he participated in the development of numerous national and international projects.
Starting in 1995, he began to build the bases of his independent professional future, following the executive design of the Canning Town station for the new London underground line.
In 1999 he opened his own studio and started participating in many national and international tenders. He also participated in national and international conferences on sustainable design.
His works cover multiple contexts, from architectonic projects to design and space planning.