PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The Controller takes the utmost account of the right to privacy and protection of personal data of its Users. For any information in relation to this privacy statement, Users can contact the Controller at any time, by sending an email to the email address email@example.com.
Users’ personal data will be processed lawfully by the Controller pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purposes:
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROCESSING
- Website browsing, in relation to the possibility of collecting User data necessary at a technical level, such as for example the IP address, while browsing the site. During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used anonymously for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. These data could only be used by the judicial authority in the event of investigations aimed at ascertaining responsibility for hypothetical computer crimes, for example committed against the site. The persistence of such data is intended to be regulated according to the law by the provider who provides the connectivity of the site in question.
- Sending newsletters,subject to your specific and free consent. When we send you emails or communications we use tracking systems for statistical purposes, to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained within the email, with which type of browser the email is opened, and others similar details.
- Reply to your requests for information,received by us through the appropriate contact form.
- Registration in the reserved area of the website,through which to access, for example: technical and commercial documents, declarations and certificates, specifications and catalogs.
- Registration for the online quotation application (POL), through which access the program for making price quotations.
- Legal obligations, to fulfill obligations under the law, by an authority, by a regulation or by European legislation.
Legal basis of the treatment
- The provision of personal data for the aforementioned processing purposes is optional but necessary, since failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to browse the site, register on the Site and take advantage of the services offered by the Owner on the Website.
- With reference to the purposes referred to in the points 1/a, 1/c, 1/d and 1/e, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of the services provided through the website and requested by you (pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, point b) of the Regulation).
- With reference to the optional purposes referred to in point 1/b of the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the processing is your freely expressed consent (pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, point a) of the Regulation).
- With reference to the purposes referred to in point 1/f of the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the treatment is to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, point c) of the Regulation).
Processing methods and data retention times
- The Controller will process Users’ personal data using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The personal data of the Users of the site will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes illustrated in the previous paragraph 1, or in any case according to what is necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the users and the owner.
- In relation to the purpose referred to in point 1/b the data will be kept until you object to the sending of the newsletter, through the appropriate link contained in it or through the methods of exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 4.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
- Employees and/or collaborators of the Controller appointed to manage the website may become aware of the Users’ personal data. These subjects, who are formally appointed by the Controller as “persons in charge of processing”, will process the User’s data only for the purposes indicated in this information and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
- Third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Controller as “External Data Processors”, such as, by way of example, suppliers of IT and logistics services functional to the operation of the website, outsourced or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants, may also become aware of the Users’ personal data.
- Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed by the Controller, making a request to the Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 4 below.
Rights of the Data Subjects
- Users can exercise the rights guaranteed to them by the Regulation, by contacting the Controller by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursuant to the Regulation, the Controller informs that Users have the right to obtain the indication (i) of the origin of personal data; (ii) of the purposes and methods of treatment; (iii) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; (iv) the identity of the Controller; (v) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as Data Processors or in charge of the treatment.
Furthermore, Users have the right to obtain:
- the access, updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
In addition, Users have:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the treatment is based on their consent;
- the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device), the right to limit the processing of personal data and the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”);
- the right to object:
- in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, at any time, to the processing of their data carried out for this purpose, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the Member State in which they habitually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation occurred). The Italian supervisory authority is the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, based in Piazza di Monte Citorio 121, 00186 – Roma – Italy (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
Navigation information on the site:
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
The services contained in this section allow the Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes the IP address of the Users anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be sent to Google’s servers and abbreviated within the United States.
Personal data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Via delle Industrie, 22 – 30175 Porto Marghera (VE)- Italy
VAT No. 03644560272
R.E.A VENEZIA 326006
Social Capital Euro 100.000,00 fully paid
Updated on March 16th 2020