Metropolitan city, simplification, eco-friendly reconversion in Porto Marghera. Plus innovation, industry, logistics.
These are some of the main themes that were addressed during the conference Grow or Go. Smart city and metropolitan city: what future for Venice? organized by Zintek on January 10 in the Cittadella dell’Edilizia in Porto Marghera, the new headquarters of ANCE Venice.
The following speakers participated in the event:
- Ugo Cavallin, President of ANCE Venice and Erpa;
- Luigi Brugnaro, Regional Coordinator of the EXPO 2015 project for Confindustria;
- Paolo Dalla Vecchia, Environmental Policies Councillor of the Province of Venice;
- Giovanni Caprioglio, architect and designer of the Cittadella dell’Edilizia;
- Marco Imperadori, Professor of Design and Technological Innovation at the Polytechnic University of Milan;
- Amerigo Restucci, Rector of the IUAV University of Venice;
- Renato Chisso, Mobility and Infrastructures Councillor of the Veneto Region;
- Francesca Zaccariotto, President of the Province of Venice;
- Alfiero Farinea, Economic Development Councillor of the Municipality of Venice;
- Lino Gottardello, General Secretary of CISL Venice; Matteo Zoppas, President of Confindustria Venice;
- Pier Paolo Baretta, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Economy and Finances.
The moderator of the meeting was:
Roberto Papetti, Director of the Gazzettino di Venezia newspaper.