The company Direction, in consideration of the market in which it operates and motivated by the desire to make Zintek srl a firm reference point for its customers, has chosen to implement and operate a Quality Management System compliant with requisites set by the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 standard.
For this purpose, the General Direction constantly strives to improve its Quality Management System by committing all areas operating within Zintek srl to respect and apply the following company guidelines:
- Guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Continuously improve the Company Quality Management System;
- Observe regulations, rules and current laws that can be applied to the company operations;
- Increase competitiveness levels on the market;
- Optimize the training of human resources, both internal and external, at all levels;
- Guarantee company quality standards for the supplied services.
The Chief Executive Officer commits to formally defining the Policies and Objectives, which the area heads must pursue when performing their operations: the Chief Executive Officer has assigned the Direction Representative for Quality the task of managing the current Company Quality Management System from a standing point aiming for continuous improvement.
Furthermore, the Direction Representative for Quality has been assigned the necessary organizational freedom and authority to cover the following tasks:
- Promote actions to prevent cases of non-compliance of the service;
- Identify and register problems related to the quality of provided services;
- Initiate, propose and provide solutions via the dedicated channels;
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
Furthermore, the Chief Executive Officer commits to examining and evaluating – in a critical, systemic and objective fashion – the adequacy and efficacy of the Company Quality Management System over time, developing periodic Direction Cross-examinations, via direct findings and by analysing the results of internal Audits.
The General Direction is constantly tasked with informing and involinge the company staff, as well as with raising its awareness concerning its role in the company, offering further demonstration of the Direction’s desire to achieve its Quality-related pre-set goals.